(Yes, the Grand Canyon is in the background of the photo above!)
Hello, everyone! I am a rising senior at Hartwick College and work as a Blue Key Tour Guide. I am an Environmental Chemistry major with a minor in Environmental Science and Policy and a minor in Political Science. This summer I will be working with the EPA and Environmental Justice and I am super excited!
I am very sensitive and caring and full of joy. I love nature, the power of love, and frienship. Please feel free to ask questions, though, I will not answer anything super personal. I hope you enjoy my blog. Have a wonderful day!
It’s nice to meet you, Ray :) How has work been? Has the weather been good when you are working outside? Which Walmart do you work at? I am sorry you haven’t had time for fun.
6. Best friends: Shannon (roommate, too), Robert, Sarah, Anna (my sister), Rachel, Hayley
7. Favorite book: The Princess Bride, Harry Potter series, Septimus Heap series
8. Turn offs: smoking, excessive drinking, lack of common sense, I am sure there are a few more I can’t think of
18. Turn ons: blue eyes, intelligence, kindness, sense of humor, smile, well-dressed, maturity
19. All of the pets I have ever had: a few gold fish, one lived for 7 years and was huge, sucker fish, hamster named Teddy, two bunnies named Dusty and Charlie, and we currently have a dog named Belle
20. Favorite flavor ice cream: Chocolate with some peanut butter thrown in sometimes
31. What I would do if I won the lottery: Pay for college and save the rest
35. Bands I’ve seen live: Train, John Mayer (not a band but whatever), Kansas, Third Eye Blind, The Gentleman Outfit (Hartwick alumni band), when I was little: Brittany Spears, BB Mac, Jessica Riddle
44. What I can hear right now: the fan in my window and occasionally my roommate (who is just over, we live at home for the summer) who just started to go “rawrawrawrawraw!”
55. What words upset me the most: derogatory words and some swear words that I won’t list here for obvious reasons.
My sister and I are almost caught up with Doctor Who. We started watching together at the beginning of the summer and then couldn’t find the season six episodes. A friend helped us and now we only have one episode to go. We have been watching after work together and will be watching the last one tonight. I can’t wait :)
4. Single, but crushing
10. oldies, malt shop, classic rock, alternative rock, some pop. Not rap and very little country.
13. hmmm… sometimes I am really lazy. Tumblr only because it is a super addicting time suck :P I don’t really know. According to my sister I hug too much and I am a picky eater lol and I take too long to clean up my room